/ Unbreakable Warrior ♡: BIRTHDAY WISHLIST ♡

Sunday, July 6, 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST ♡

Here's a few things i'm asking for my birthday, which is in 3 days. July 9th. Oops~




1. Alexa Chung IT
2. Alice in Wonderland Tea Set
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
4. Maxstar Platform Sneakers (White)
5. Naked Urban Decay Basics Palette
6. Lolita Heart Purse
7. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (Pink)

I don't expect to get these things, but its nice to dream ^-^
also for future references because if i don't get them this year
there's always christmas or in the future hehe

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Follow me: 
Instagram: @jennsunbae
Twitter: @jennsunbae
Tumblr: jennsunbae.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute wishlist! I love the lolita heart purse.

    Would you like to look at my blog? We could follow each other, if you'd like :)
    ♥ Unicorn Sanctuary♥

    ReplyDelete