/ Unbreakable Warrior ♡: NEW THINGS FOR 2015♥

Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW THINGS FOR 2015♥

New things are coming for 2015 for me♥:

  • I'm going to try to work on my blog more and update once a week, im thinking Sundays

  • Going to work on myself: (as in)

-Love myself
-Stop Over thinking
-Learn to express my feelings better
- Stay on track of school
- Go out and meet more people
- Just have fun on life

  • Going to be making, hopefully, YouTube Videos!
  • Going to start eating healthy and working out, my plan is to lose and tone by the end of 2015
So i can't wait for this year and what is has instore for me, its Definitly a New Year Resolution and theres's nothing wrong with that. I'd like to know what are your plans for 2015?
comment down below i'll love to read anything!


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Follow me: 
Instagram: @jennsunbae
Twitter: @jennsunbae
Tumblr: jennsunbae.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment