/ Unbreakable Warrior ♡: Where I've been ♡

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Where I've been ♡

I haven't been on my blog for a while now.
i always seem to forget about it or i just feel like i should put quality work into it.
i didn't want random stuff that could easily be put by tumblr.
But i never seem to get this blogger thing right haha.
anyways for the past few months i've been stressed out.
In March i left to San Francisco for my spring break and it was amazing!
i was away from home for one week and it felt great.
no pressure, no parents, and no stress.
i stayed at my lovely friend's apartment who is currently studying at SF State.
here are some pictures: 


after this amazing trip, i made it back home.
and also recently i've been getting into themed instagram feeds.
some people hate them, some love them.
i personally love them! so comment down below some cool accounts!


also give me a follow on my account! @jennsunbae
i'm currently working on a pink, black and white theme.
its kind of difficult haha props for people who know their stuff.

Also, i've been to starbucks like 4 times this week!
that's a lot for me since i usually never go??
haha i want to try different drinks so hopefully soon i get to try!
my current favorite is Vanilla Bean Frap with Caramel 
and Very Berry Hibiscus (:

I'll try to post once a week, wait i said that already. well i'll start this up again 
so please whoever actually looks at my blog don't be mad if i end up not posting.
but i might do an eBay haul since i bought a few stuff.

Lastly, here's a recent picture of myself (: 
i got my nose pierced back in March so its been one month.


sorry for the smirk face haha
thx again for reading!
see you in a week!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


No comments:

Post a Comment