/ Unbreakable Warrior ♡: Crest of Light *:・゚✧

Monday, May 18, 2015

Crest of Light *:・゚✧

Crest of Light Tag - Review

In this post I am going to be reviewing the Digimon Tag I got from
the website: blazerdesigns.net
I came across this website on Instagram when I was searching for digimon crests to purchase.
Out of all the tags I have ever looked at, this one was great!


It's super shiny! and feels great and doesn't irritate my skin!
It says its made from acrylic and its lazer cut.
It had a lanyard string, but I thought it would cuter with a chain necklace
so I replaced it with a Claire's necklace I had.
overall for the price I paid for, its great! good quality and I highly recommend buying it!

here's the size and comparison of pictures I took.



Its about the size of a TAP card which if you dont know what that is its basically the size of a credit card, its pretty big and I might get a longer chain because it hits right in the middle upper part of my chest, but maybe not, we'll see. 

If you want to know more about the site, they also sale more stuff:


so check their site out and buy something!
he sales all 8 Digimon Crest Tags

(All items were purchased with my own money, no affiliation with the company,)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Follow me: 
Instagram: @jennsunbae
Twitter: @jennsunbae
Tumblr: jennsunbae.tumblr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment